Certified AGCO Inventory
Certified Pre-Owned By Those Who Know Best
AGCO is known for revolutionary thinking. That’s why we’re proud to be part of a program that raises yet another bar. AGCO Certified Pre-Owned Program is a unique partnership between AGCO and those who perform the standardized inspection process.
You’ll have peace of mind knowing that before your tractor hits your field, a certified dealer technician inspected your machine at over 100 points. Some of the major systems covered include:
- Engine, Fuel & Cooling Systems
- Electrical Systems & Instruments
- Transmission & Hydraulics
- Cab & Operator Environments
- Exterior Conditioning
We built a better combine without building in complications. Now we sell a better pre-owned combine by putting important systems through a comprehensive checklist:
|- Powertrain and Systems
- Shaker shoe frame and drive
- Chaffer and sleeve
- Tallings return system
|- Clean grain system
- Straw spreader
- Hydraulic system
- Drive belts, pulleys, chains and sprockets
- Cab/operator platform
All AGCO units are built to perform. And to ensure that they perform at their highest level, each certified pre-owned machine is reconditioned for maximum productivity.
We believe in these machines so much we offer a first-class extended coverage plan. Take advantage of this unmatched warranty on all Certified Pre-Owned AGCO equipment.
- 1 year/500 hour powertrain extended coverage plan on HHP tractors
- 1 year/300 hour powertrain extended coverage plans for combines